Download Quick User Guide
xPort is a grid network software package which contains an array of mathematical video analyzers. It allows multiple parallel video analytic processes to extract faces/license plates from high-end video sources. xPort enables central point management tools to control large-scale video analytic solutions, especially for enterprises and governmental facilities.
Processes and media controllers are non-GUI tasks which can be executed on different hardware types. This ensures high scalability and flexibility thus eliminating performance bottlenecks.
The SDK includes:
1. Face Detection/Enrollment/Matching Processor
2. LPR detection/matching Processor
3. Generic Media Source Processor: streaming network video code example
4. xPort Administrator Application
5. C# Code Examples
6. Database example
7. Face/LPR XML results code example
8. Still image code example
Licensing Method: license per PC
The license is generated per PC hardware. There is no limitation on the number of video channels. Virual PC is not supported.